Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Friends!

Goodbye 2008 and a Cupcake Welcome to 2009!

Hi friends! Have you ever wondered when people say "Wishing you a very Happy New Year!" what those wishes really are? I do, so I found a little poem by an Unknown Author which I think wrapped up New Year wishes delightfully and I feel this in my heart for my dear friends. There is a small Cupcakery addition at the end because life really is good!

My New Year Wishes For You

I wish you Health
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything
That you so well deserve.

Most of all, I hope you find sweet confections
And tiny moments to celebrate how good life can be!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

Best!

5 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy New Year!

Happy blogoversary!

.:*:. Ferípula .:*:. said...

Happy blogoversary!
greetings from Argentina!

Bridgett said...

That is a great post. I wish you well and Happy Blogoversary!

The Monroe 6 said...

Hi Wen!
Happy New Year to you!!!!
It sounds like you had a great trip!
~amy

Darlene said...

What a lovely blog... I've just read through it back to the beginning... and enjoyed it so very much!! Your title caught my attention as I love to bake and Cupcakes are so much fun!!

Thanks again... it was a pleasure to 'meet' you through your blog..(oh, which has now been added to my favourites! :)

Travel safe,
Darlene