Hi friends,
I am in the midst of revamping many "old" family recipes which I found in my collection and updating my tried and true favorites after this last move. I have to be honest with you, the movers consolidated my cookbook collections from the upstairs and downstairs bookshelves - I was truly surprised to have 19 book boxes containing so many hard cover, soft cover cookbooks; magazines which have been dripped on, dog eared and pages torn out with promises of recipes to be tried out in the future. Wow!! I decided it was time for me to not only find out which recipes I use the most, but also probably weed out which books and recipes I am not using. I am an avid cookbook reader. I read them like a good mystery novel! Starting at Appetizers and ending at Desserts. Often times, stopping and lingering on entrees and side dishes like a private eye in search of the perfect clue.

My question for you lovely readers - what do you like to make in the Spring? Desserts with fruit? Lighter fare? Do you stick with your "tried and true" desserts? Or are you likely to experiment with new flavorful recipes? There are of course seasonal recipes for the Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo... I would love to hear your thoughts on this! I am always in search of ways to incorporate and serve up flavors we all know and love!

Best,
Wendy

Comments